Creative Strategies to Meet All Your Goals
Wanting to pay less in taxes is a fairly common goal, but for your High Net Worth clients, there isn’t a single path or tool set to achieve that goal.
Deferring or minimizing taxes is a challenge that requires complex strategies, capitalizing on the strengths of multiple fields of finance. Planning Network Partners has built a robust network of experts in various arenas of finance to help you create more opportunity for your High Net Worth clients to save on taxes.
Defer and Minimize
Nobody wants to pay more than their fair share of taxes. Work with us to ensure your clients have availed themselves of all potential resources.
An integrative, multi-disciplinary approach provides a full assessment of the risks and opportunities faced by your clients.
Capitalize on the expertise of various financial disciplines to implement multiple strategies for the most advantageous outcome.
Strategies That Save
Strategies that defer and minimize taxes are never a one-size-fits-all scenario. Your Ultra High Net Worth clients have complicated business and family requirements. There are more than a dozen tax strategies to help:
– Reduce capital gains taxes from the sale of a home, business or stock
– Provide a steady flow of tax-free income
– Use tax structures to legally reduce or defer capital gains taxes
– Transfer appreciated real estate gains from one property to another
– Gain more time to re-invest in property after a sale without paying a capital gains tax
– Retain benefits of real estate ownership (appreciation, depreciation, etc.) while removing the headaches of management issues and while increasing cash flow
– Reduce or eliminate capital gains tax when downsizing a residence
– Help preserve ecologically and economically important resource lands while also reducing your tax bill