Eric Bergeson is Vice President/Senior SBA Specialist with KeyBank working out of Milwaukie, OR. Eric joined KeyBank in 2014 and has closed in excess of 150 loans for $113mm during that time. Eric and his team of Business Bankers specialize in providing SBA solutions utilizing the SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 programs to help their clients achieve the following:
* Business Ownership Transitions – including business partner buyout, internal business sale from a longtime owner to a longtime employee with as little as 5% down, and third-party business acquisition
* Business Expansion – including tenant improvement build-out and acquisition of capital equipment
* Owner-User Commercial Real Estate Acquisition – with as little as 10% down
* Business Start-Up – for individuals with at least 5 years of direct industry experience
* Debt Refinance – for balance sheet restructures
Prior to joining KeyBank, Eric worked at Pacific Continental Bank as a Commercial Banking Officer and he has been in lending in Portland-Vancouver since 1992 with much of that time spent in commercial real estate lending.